- 50 g raw sugar
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 Bunch Mint Leaves
- 1 400g tin lychees in natural juice
- 400 g ice
Recipe is created for
1) Add sugar, lime zest and mint leaves to the bowl and blitz 30 seconds /speed 10
2) Add the juice of the lime, can of lychees (including the juice) and the ice and crush for 10 seconds/ speed 10 (if you like it chunky) OR 15 seconds/speed 10 if you like a smoother consistency
3) Serve in plastic cups for kids or tall glasses for adults
OPTIONAL: Once you have served the kids theres, add some champagne, rum or vodka and eztra mint leaves to yours for a lovely lychee and mint daiquiri for the adults.
KIDS BIRTHDAY SLUSHIES - LYCHEE AND MINT
Use strawberries or watermelon for different flavours
Add soda water if you like to increase volume made
Can be made the night before put in the freezer blitz the morning of the birthday party (add soda water if you like) and serve!
You don't even have to add sugar just use really sweet fruits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27768859058 Penis Enlargement Pills Cream in Pietermaritzburg,Durban,east London,port Elizabeth
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Moist white chocolate and vanilla mud cake with cream cheese icing
- Moist Vanilla mud cupcakes
- My friend Gail's DATE AND GINGER MUFFINS
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan
- chocolate peanut butter frosting
- Coconut, lemon and white magic bean cake
- Parsnip cake with cream cheese icing
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies Sandwhiches
- RAINBOW white bean birthday cake
- Morning Glory muffins (converted from Nico Moretti's Cooking Passions cookbook)
- Chermoula marinated chicken with moroccan beans and quinoa
- Rainbow cake with cream cheese icing
- My Bahama Mumma
- Jaffa Macarons
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Oh So Melty ~ Melting Moments (Large)
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Apple pie cupcakes