- 350 g ice cubes
- 1 Juice of lime
- 150 g Fresh strawberries, (hulled)
- 560 g Tin Lychees, (Including Syrup)
- 10 mint leaves
- 350 g coconut water
- 2 passionfruits, (Pulp Only)
- 50 g Lychee Liquer
- 50 g vodka
- 50 g Chambord, (Berry Liquer)
Add All Ingredients to bowl, blitz for 1 minute / Speed 10
Accessories you need
For a kid friendly version : Don't add the alcohol.
Leftovers are great frozen as ice blocks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Kombucha tea
- Ginger Water
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Superfood Hot Chocolate
- Everyday Smoothie
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Wheat grass juice
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Iced Turmeric Latte (iced Golden Milk)
- Chocolate Thick-Shake