- 350 g ice cubes
- 1 Juice of lime
- 150 g Fresh strawberries, (hulled)
- 560 g Tin Lychees, (Including Syrup)
- 10 mint leaves
- 350 g coconut water
- 2 passionfruits, (Pulp Only)
- 50 g Lychee Liquer
- 50 g vodka
- 50 g Chambord, (Berry Liquer)
Add All Ingredients to bowl, blitz for 1 minute / Speed 10
Accessories you need
For a kid friendly version : Don't add the alcohol.
Leftovers are great frozen as ice blocks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake