- 30 grams Tequila
- 20 grams lime juice, Freshly squeezed
- 20 grams Sugar Syrup
- 10 grams Lychee Liqueur
- 5 fresh lychees, Peeled and pitted5
- cubes ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into bowl. 8 seconds/ Speed 10.
Adjust quantities as friends arrive!
if you find yourself with any leftover, place in freezer bag and freeze. This makes a great Lychee Margarita slushie for those really hot evenings!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)
- Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Vanilla Slice
- Venetian Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Easy Chocolate Slice