- 30 grams Tequila
- 20 grams lime juice, Freshly squeezed
- 20 grams Sugar Syrup
- 10 grams Lychee Liqueur
- 5 fresh lychees, Peeled and pitted5
- cubes ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into bowl. 8 seconds/ Speed 10.
Adjust quantities as friends arrive!
if you find yourself with any leftover, place in freezer bag and freeze. This makes a great Lychee Margarita slushie for those really hot evenings!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Lemon pudding cake
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Linzer cookies (Spitzbuben)
- Mini monsters
- Aperol Spritz
- Chocolate Weet-Bix Slice
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Yoghurt pancakes