- 2 small mangoes - flesh only, (or 1 large Mango)
- 200 g raspberries, (fresh or frozen)
- 200 g ice cubes
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10 g Raw Honey
- 600 g Chilled Coconut Water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients except for 300g of the coconut water
Blitz for 30 seconds on speed 10
While it is still on speed 10, add the rest of the coconut water by ouring it onto the top of the lid, so it will drip feed down into the bowl. This technique creates a beautifully smooth texture
Accessories you need
Change the flavours to suit your taste
Add Mint Leaves
Replace coconut water with water for a more cost effective version
Replace Raspberries with Blueberries, and Mango for Banana
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Nadia Brown
- Nadias' Zuchinni Muffins and Slice
- Nadia's Thai Green Chicken Curry Parcels with Coconut and Lemongrass Rice