- 300 grams sliced or diced frozen mango
- 30-40 grams whole raw macadamias
- 500 grams coconut water
Simply add all ingredients to your Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min | speed 9. This makes 2 large or 4 small smoothies. If these are a little thick for you, add some filtered water and blend on 10 seconds | speed 4. Enjoy!!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Mango macadamia smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Paw Paw Chutney
- Spelt Pizza with cured Salmon, avocado, cucumber and lemon drizzle sauce
- Sweet Orange Jam
- Green Mango Chutney
- Peppery cured salmon
- Tomato Passata
- Butter cake with passionfruit cream cheese icing
- Tuna Pasta
- Creamy Mango Ice Cream Bars
- Chermoula marinade
- Coriander cashew and lime pesto
- Sugar Cookies