- 300 grams sliced or diced frozen mango
- 30-40 grams whole raw macadamias
- 500 grams coconut water
Simply add all ingredients to your Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min | speed 9. This makes 2 large or 4 small smoothies. If these are a little thick for you, add some filtered water and blend on 10 seconds | speed 4. Enjoy!!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Mango macadamia smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Paw Paw Chutney
- Spelt Pizza with cured Salmon, avocado, cucumber and lemon drizzle sauce
- Sweet Orange Jam
- Green Mango Chutney
- Peppery cured salmon
- Tomato Passata
- Butter cake with passionfruit cream cheese icing
- Tuna Pasta
- Creamy Mango Ice Cream Bars
- Chermoula marinade
- Coriander cashew and lime pesto
- Sugar Cookies