- 40 g mango, fresh or frozen cubes
- 2 bananas, lunchbox size (or 1 large banana)
- 60 g frozen vanilla yoghurt
- 160 g mango nectar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Protein Powder, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon LSA mix, (optional)
1. Crush the frozen mango by placing it into TM Bowl. 5 sec / speed 7-10, gradually increasing from speed 7 to speed 10. Continue if more crushing is required.
2. Add remaining ingredients into TM Bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
This recipe has been designed to enjoy all year round so while I mention the use of frozen mango, I most definitely always opt for fresh mangos if I can get my hands on them and add crushed ice to chill the smoothie.
I’ve also made this smoothie pretty thick, but not too thick to not be able to drink through a straw. If you prefer a runnier smoothie, add more nectar.
Lastly, I add LSA and vanilla protein powder to my smoothies to make it more filling for me and my boys. These additions are optional and can either be replaced with something you want to add to your smoothies, or removed all together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Mango Jam
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- No bake muesli bars
- Coronation Chicken
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry