- Quick Fruit Sorbet, Rockmelon Flavour
- 40 grams vanilla vodka
- 10 grams Cointreau
- mint leaves, for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Make Quick Fruit Sorbet as per recipe in the Basic Cookbook using Rockmelon as the fruit and ensuring you add the peeled whole lemon to bring out the flavour of the fruit. Freeze the sorbet into ice cube trays and you will always have the base for a cocktail ready to go.
Add 2 cocktail glasses of premade sorbet icecubes to the bowl
Weigh Vanilla Vodka and Cointreau into the mixing bowl and blend on Speed 9 for 30 seconds
Garnish with mint leaves
Remember every time you make sorbet to freeze some in ice cube trays to have a cocktail ready to go. Once frozen pop out into a freezer bag to save space.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Healthy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Rissoles
- Buckwheat, Beetroot & Pumpkin Salad
- Hot Muesli
- Blood Blast Smoothie
- Clone of Three Cheese Scrolls aka Shrek Bread
- Coconut & Lime Sorbet
- Quinoa and fruit porridge
- Chicken Saagwaal
- Hot Chocolate - dairy free
- Tangelo, Parsley & Lemon
- Clone of Banana, quinoa and chia porridge
- Blueberry jam
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Apple Cinnamon Custard Muffins
- Intense Expresso Jaffa Mud Slide Martini
- Strawberry champagne cocktail
- Cointreau and Orange Tea Cake
- Easy Chocolate and Coconut Tart with Boozy Strawberries.
- Frozen Chocolate Mousse Royale
- Midori Illusion
- Holly's Strawberry Daiquiri
- Berry ginger fizz cocktail
- Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free