- 4 heaped tablespoons Wholegrain Rolled Oates
- 100 grams Mixed nuts of choice, cashews, almonds, macadamias, Can add seeds
- 100 grams Pitted Fresh Cherries, Other seasonal fruit an option
- 3 bananas, Not too ripe
- 300 grams Unsweetened Cranberry Juice
- 1 tablespoon Raw Honey, to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean extract
- Small amount of Ice, Optional
Weigh in nuts and add wholegrain rolled oates
Grind 10 seconds Speed 8
Add other ingredients
Blend 30 seconds Speed 8
Serve or place in airtight container in refrigerator
Accessories you need
Can use any fruit or berries to replace cherries.
This was created by my husband and it is tasty and filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Merryl's Family Chocolate Cake
- TM5 Spaghetti Carbonara Basic Chip Variation
- Shortbread by Elizabeth
- TM5 Classic Tomato Sauce
- Simple Sauerkraut
- Vegetarian Bean, Chickpea & Lentil Curry
- Tasty Plum Sauce
- Fresh Pina Colada
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Bread
- Upside-Down Fresh Strawberry Cake