- 10 pieces black tea bags, strings and tags removed
- 1300 grams hot water
- 900 grams Milk
- 60-80 grams brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
1. Place 1300g water into mixing bowl, insert simmering basket and add tea bags, ensuring they are in the water. Use kettle function at 85 degree.
2. Take out the simmering basket with the tea bags, insert butterfly whisk, add brown sugar, milk and cook at 3 minutes/ 80deg/ Speed 2.
3. Serve into tea cups or heat proof glasses. Serve immediately.
1. For TM31 user, heat 7 minutes/ 90deg/ Speed 1 at step 1.
2. For TM5 user, heat 7 minutes/ 85deg/ Speed 1 at step 1.
3. For a stronger tea, cook for a further 1 min/ 100deg/ Speed 2 at step 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups