- 10 pieces black tea bags, strings and tags removed
- 1300 grams hot water
- 900 grams Milk
- 60-80 grams brown sugar
Recipe is created for
1. Place 1300g water into mixing bowl, insert simmering basket and add tea bags, ensuring they are in the water. Use kettle function at 85 degree.
2. Take out the simmering basket with the tea bags, insert butterfly whisk, add brown sugar, milk and cook at 3 minutes/ 80deg/ Speed 2.
3. Serve into tea cups or heat proof glasses. Serve immediately.
1. For TM31 user, heat 7 minutes/ 90deg/ Speed 1 at step 1.
2. For TM5 user, heat 7 minutes/ 85deg/ Speed 1 at step 1.
3. For a stronger tea, cook for a further 1 min/ 100deg/ Speed 2 at step 1.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy scones
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Potato Soup
- Lemon Loaves
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- Vegan Brownies, in a flash
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- 7 layer bars
- Chocolate, Zucchini and Espresso Muffins FODMAP friendly
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts