- 100-120 g white sugar, to taste
- 200 g ice cubes
- 10 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 2 lemons, flesh only, white pith and seeds removed, cut into halves (see Tips)
- 1000 g cold water
- Place sugar, ice cubes, mint and lemon flesh into mixing bowl and crush 30 sec/speed 6-10, gradually increasing speed from speed 6 to speed 10.
- Add water and mix 20 sec/speed 6-10, gradually increasing speed from speed 6 to speed 10. Serve immediately (see Tips).
Accessories you need
Garnish with mint leaves or grated lemon zest, if desired.
Choose smaller lemons with smooth, shiny skin, as these tend to be juicer and have less white pith.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan