- 1 banana
- 70 grams Frozen Mixed Berries
- 2 tablespoons Oats,rolled
- 250 grams Milk, of your choice
- 100 grams Natural Plain Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Fibre Mix, available at supermarket/health food stores
- 2 tablespoons Aloe Vera Juice, (optional)
Pop all ingredients in the Thermomix cover lid with measuring cup and blend, speed 7 for 30 seconds or until smooth to your liking.
Pour into tall glass or pop in a takeaway shake bottle and enjoy on the go.
This makes one generous serve.
Accessories you need
you can replace the berries with any type of berry you like or even try frozen mango
Berries contain antioxidants which are great for brain function and waking you up in the morning.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Soph’s banana cake
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Nutella
- Double cooked Pork Ribs