- 1 Medium Green apple, unpeeled & halved
- 1 medium pear, unpeeled & halved
- 2 small oranges, peeled & halved
- 300 grams watermelon, cut into 8 to 10 pieces
- 3 strawberries, unhulled
- 2 handfuls of ice
- 3 or 4 mint leaves, optional
- Protein Powder - Natural, optional
Recipe is created for
Add water if you find the consistency too thick.
Add sprigs of mint to serve.
Recipe makes 1 litre - two large drinks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Watermelon starburst sorbet
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Amy's go to Green Juice
- Watermelon and Strawberry Cake
- No Ice Fruit Smoothie
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Watermelon Lime Margarita
- Watermelon, pear, orange, strawberry and mango Juice - The easy way to add fruit to their diet
- Watermelon and Lime Juice