- 1 Medium Green apple, unpeeled & halved
- 1 medium pear, unpeeled & halved
- 2 small oranges, peeled & halved
- 300 grams watermelon, cut into 8 to 10 pieces
- 3 strawberries, unhulled
- 2 handfuls of ice
- 3 or 4 mint leaves, optional
- Protein Powder - Natural, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water if you find the consistency too thick.
Add sprigs of mint to serve.
Recipe makes 1 litre - two large drinks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Watermelon starburst sorbet
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Amy's go to Green Juice
- Watermelon and Strawberry Cake
- No Ice Fruit Smoothie
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Watermelon Lime Margarita
- Watermelon, pear, orange, strawberry and mango Juice - The easy way to add fruit to their diet
- Watermelon and Lime Juice
- Summer Melon Cocktail