- 15 g raw sugar, (pre milled to icing)
- 10 - 12 mint leaves
- 1 - 2 limes
- 50 g bacardi
- 50 g soda water
- A couple of handfuls of ice
3minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 1min
8Recipe is created for
- Put milled sugar, limes cut into quarters and mint leaves in TM bowl.'muddle' the above by 20 seconds, Reverse, speed 4. this bruises the mint, juices the lime and dissolves the sugar.Add Bacardi, Ice, and Soda water 5 seconds, reverse, speed 4Serves approx 2 glasses.If you do not like all the 'greenery' place rice basket into tm and use as a strainer and pour over ice. I don't know how close to an authentic Mojito it is its just my take on it, adjust sweet and sour to taste....Very nice on a hot summers afternoon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato Pudding (healthy version of plum pudding)
- Angel wings (Favorki /Chrusty in Polish)
- Mango Daiquiri
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Strawberry Daiquiri
- Jekyll and Hyde - the Champagne Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Mint Berry Mistletoe
- White rum and chocolate truffles
- HUNTERS Cocktails-Cozzy's CRC (CoffeeRumCocktail)
- White Choc Mud Muffins