- 15 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks, snapped in half
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 200 grams water
- Orange rind, use only a quarter of it, freeze the rest to use for later
- 1/3 green apple, roughly chopped, core and all
- 90 grams caster sugar
- 750 grams merlot (or other red wine)
- 200 grams Port
- 50 grams brandy
13h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1) Add cloves, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, water, organge rind, chopped green apple and sugar to bowl.
2) Cook for 5 mins on 100c, speed 1.
3) Add merlot, brandy and port.
4) Cook for 7 mins at 80C on speed 1.
5) Strain in to a jub and serve immediately
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate