- 3 --- Shots Baileys
- 2 --- Shots Cointreau
- 1 heaped tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 300 grams cold milk
- 10 --- ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Add everything to Thermie.
Blitz 30 seconds, Sp10
Pour over ice.
To the Thermie, add 110g cocoa (1 cup) 200g sugar (1 cup) 250mg water (1 cup) 1/2 a tsp of salt 1 TBSPS vanilla extract
Cook 8 minutes, 80*, Sp3 (scrape down after 4 minutes) Cool for 15 minutes in the Thermie bowl, having removed it from the base. Pour into a sterilised jar. (Large jam jar size) Store in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
Yummy on ice cream and pancakes, in coffee etc..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten