- 20 - 30 g sweetener (to taste), e.g. honey, maple syrup
- 100 g strawberries, fresh or frozen
Add the sweetener and melt for 20 seconds, 50 deg, speed 1
Add the strawberries and milk and blend for 1 minue on speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Marvellous meatballs with tomato, eggplant and mushroom sauce... great Varoma meal
- Kristyn's Fabulous Green Smoothie (Dairy Free)
- The Incredible Hulk Drink - Danielle's Green Smoothie (with Yoghurt)
- Raw Cacao Chocolate Milk
- Super Surfing Salmon with Coconut Rice & Magic Seeds - A Great Varoma Meal!
- Banana & Chia Smoothie