- 250 g ice cubes
- 200 g almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 2 heaped tablespoons Nutella
- 1 portion Dairy Whip Cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ice cubes, milk, and Nutella to Thermomix bowl and blend on speed 6 for 3 minutes
pour into jar and top with dairy whip and any other toppings you'd like.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Nutella Cookies
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Chocolate speckled roulade
- Nutella Mini Donuts
- Nutella Fudge
- Variation Nutella Brioche (more printer friendly)