THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 6 Navel Oranges, peeled and cut in half
- 1 small beetroot, peeled and cut in half
- 1 Medium Carrot, cut into 3cm chunks
- 1x 2 cm cubed of fresh ginger
- 200 grams ice cube
- 300 grams filtered water
Recipe is created for
Weigh all ingredients into thermomix jug, blend at speed 9 for 2 minutes.
Strain if desired, serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Consider using organic ingredients to avoid pesticides where possible.
If using regular fruit and vege, use apple cider vinegar to wash prior to juicing, this also helps to remove pesticides from the skin of your fruits and vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go