- 1 banana
- 100 grams coconut cream
- 50 grams water
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 20 grams Maple syrup
- 1 level teaspoon Maca powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend for 20 seconds at speed 7. Pour into glass and enjoy!
Accessories you need
You can substitute the banana for any other fruit of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Supersize Hamburger