- 2-3 ripe peaches, stones removed, (approx 1 cup)
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g coconut water
- 80 g raw cashews
- 1 punnet raspberries, (100-150g)
- 1 tbsp sweet syrup/nectar of choice
The ‘Peach Melba’ is a classic 18thcentury dessert created by a French Chef to honour the Australian opera singer, Dame Nellie Melba.
This version simply requires you to add all smoothie ingredients and blend on speeed 9 for 1 minute. The add the coulis to the top of each serve in the galass and gently swirl. Makes two large glasses or 4 small.
For extra decadence, swap the cashews for icecream!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free
- Almond Milk