- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 2x400ml cans coconut milk, can make your own first
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract or paste, optional, this was my addition
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, can use ground instead, plus extra to serve
- 50 grams rum or brandy, or more if you like it strong
- almond milk to serve, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Insert the butterfly, eggs and sugar. Beat for 40 seconds on speed 3.
Add coconut milk, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat for 20 seconds, speed 3.
Cook for 10 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 3.
Add alcohol and almond milk (if using) and mix for 30 seconds speed 3.
Serve hot with sprinkled nutmeg and cinnamon, or you can chill before serving and it will become thicker as it chills.
Accessories you need
This method can be used in the TM31 or TM5. Recipe adapted from Pete Evan's Family Food, photo is from the book also.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One