- 250 g white nectarines, stones removed skin on
- 120 g peeled pineapple
- 100 g watermelon
- 200 g peeled continental cucumber
- 8 ice cubes approx 1/2 tray
Add all ingredients, puree for 90 secs speed 10
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Watermelon starburst sorbet
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Amy's go to Green Juice
- Watermelon and Strawberry Cake
- Mixed fruit smoothie
- No Ice Fruit Smoothie
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Watermelon Lime Margarita
- Watermelon, pear, orange, strawberry and mango Juice - The easy way to add fruit to their diet