- 2 large apples
- 1 mandarin
- 1/2 mandarin skin
- 1 Pear
- 2 teaspoons pure - unprocessed honey
- 400 grams natural yogurt, made in TM
- 4 teaspoons inner health for kids powder, can buy this from any chemist
1. Place washed ruffly cut whole fruit into and blend for 10 seconds/speed 5.
2. Scrape down and cook 5 mins/90♥/speed 2.
3. Blend for 20 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down, add honey and blend 20 seconds/speed 5.
4. Pass the fruit through the simmering basket and then put the fruit back into.
5. Add yoghurt and inner health to and blend 10 seconds/speed 5.
6. Bottle your drink and pop into the fridge.
Fantastic healthy school lunch box snack that the kids love and is so good for them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup
- Autumn Pear cake
- Breakfast Crumble
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Italian Pear Cake ( Torta Di pere)
- PIMPs Pear Sauce
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Pear + raspberry mini muffins
- Crunchy salad
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub