- 2 large apples
- 1 mandarin
- 1/2 mandarin skin
- 1 Pear
- 2 teaspoons pure - unprocessed honey
- 400 grams natural yogurt, made in TM
- 4 teaspoons inner health for kids powder, can buy this from any chemist
1. Place washed ruffly cut whole fruit into and blend for 10 seconds/speed 5.
2. Scrape down and cook 5 mins/90♥/speed 2.
3. Blend for 20 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down, add honey and blend 20 seconds/speed 5.
4. Pass the fruit through the simmering basket and then put the fruit back into.
5. Add yoghurt and inner health to and blend 10 seconds/speed 5.
6. Bottle your drink and pop into the fridge.
Fantastic healthy school lunch box snack that the kids love and is so good for them.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Layelle's Sahlab سحلب
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Chinese beef and dumpling soup
- Chocolate mandarin cake
- Pear, Plum and Apple Jam
- Baby Constipation Cure Pear and Prune Puree
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Pear sorbet
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (sugar free)
- Autumn Pear cake
- Breakfast Crumble