- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Large Handful of Baby Spinach
- 1 Kiwi, halved with skin on
- 1/2 green apple
- 4 sprigs each fresh parsley and mint
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon Hemp Seeds, Optional
- 1cm piece ginger, peeled
- 200-300 grams coconut water, Chilled
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all the ingredients into your TM and blitz on speed 9 for 2 mins
Accessories you need
This is a very simple smoothie but tastes really refreshing. I wait until my bananas are super ripe, peel them then freeze, an unripe banana is no good in this smoothie (or any smoothie!) Not to mention I find it harder for me to digest so RIPEN YOUR BANANAS - if you like:)
Also, feel free to add whatever you like or change up the fruit you have, eg: pear instead of apple, kale instead of spinach or a bit of both!
You will feel like a Queen after this one! xo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SWEET KIWI + PEAR + ZUCCHINI + MINT BABY PUREE
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Green Apple and Kiwi Fruit Soft serve Ice Cream (Fruity Dream)
- Super Green Smoothie
- Billie's Blueberry Smash
- Mango, Kiwi & Ginger Slushy
- Mango & Orange Smoothie
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- Kiwi Fruit, Banana and AppleJam
- Fibers ice cream Dream
- Summer slam kiwi melon cocktail