- 300 g cold milk
- 20- 30 g Sweetener of choice, e.g. honey, maple syrup
- 2-3 teaspoons raw cacao powder, OR cocoa
Add sweetener to bowl and heat for 20 seconds, 50 deg, speed one.
Then add everything else and blend for 30 seconds on speed 6.
Accessories you need
* Try adding 1/2 to 1 banana
* Can add 1/2 an avocado for extra goodness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Marvellous meatballs with tomato, eggplant and mushroom sauce... great Varoma meal
- Kristyn's Fabulous Green Smoothie (Dairy Free)
- The Incredible Hulk Drink - Danielle's Green Smoothie (with Yoghurt)
- Natural Strawberry Milk
- Super Surfing Salmon with Coconut Rice & Magic Seeds - A Great Varoma Meal!
- Banana & Chia Smoothie