- 2 pink l ady or Fuji apples quartered (skin and core included)
- 1 whole lime halved
- 200-300 g leafy greens (John recommends baby spinach or butter lettuce initially for palatability)
- Large piece of ginger root to taste
- 1 stalk celery cut in thirds
- 200-300 g cold water
Recipe is created for
all ingredients except water into TM bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 10.
water through hole in lid for an additional 20 seconds on speed 7-8
until well incorporated.
into nut milk bag and strain before drinking. Reserve pulp for crackers or
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats