- 500g or 2 cups of brewed coffee, (or black tea)
- 3 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao butter (if solid will melt when heated)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or stevia (optional for sweetened taste)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into bowl and heat for 5 mins, 90C on speed 1.
2. Blend for 1 min on speed 9.
3. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
* Another version of a bulletproof coffee to boost your fiber intake, balance sugar levels and add daily omegas to your diet.
*This recipe was converted from the Healthful Pursuit Website.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip