- 250 grams rockmelon, cubed and frozen
- 85 grams watermelon, cubed
- 25 grams vodka
- 15 grams Cointreau
Add all ingredients to mixing bowl.
Blend on Speed 9 / 30 seconds.
This cocktail is great with sparkling mineral water as well. Just add after the final step and mix 3 seconds / speed 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Blueberry jam
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Watermelon starburst sorbet
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt