- 120 g - 150g sugar
- 200 g ice cubes
- 2 lemons, flesh only
- 180 g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp Rosewater
- 750 g sparkling mineral water
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to garnish
- mint, to garnish
- pomegranate seeds, to garnish (optional)
Place sugar and lemon into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
2. Add ice cubes and crush 5 sec/speed 10.
3. Add raspberries and blend 20 sec/speed 10.
4. Add rosewater and mineral water and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
5. Garnish with lime, mint and pomegranate and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen