THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 g cocoa pops
- 600 g chocolate, milk
- 160 g Salted Caramel Baileys
- 1 level tbsp Nutella
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cocopops, Baileys and milk to bowl and mix for 10 seconds speed 6
use Nutella to decorate cup to your liking. I used it around the rim and used some crushed cocopops on top.
The Cocopops can make the bottom of your milkshake very thick so blend for a bit longer for a smoother drink.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Nutella Cookies
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Chocolate speckled roulade
- Nutella Mini Donuts
- Nutella Fudge
- Variation Nutella Brioche (more printer friendly)
- Choc Peanut Smoothie Bowl