- 55 gram Raw Cashew Nuts
- 50 gram medjool dates, deseed
- 60 gram coconut water
- 60 gram coconut milk
- pinch pink salt
- 200-250 gram ice cubes
Add cashews and/or other nuts of choice plus dates to TM sp9 10secs. Scrape sides if necessary.
Add coconut water, coconut milk/cream, salt and ice and blend for 1.5-2 minutes.
Use spatula if/as required to move ingredients around while blending. If too thick, it may require a little extra coconut water/milk/cream or plain water to help it continue blending and stop the high pitched sound as an air pocket forms from ice cubes.
I have been swapping in other nuts instead of just cashews - about 6 brazil nuts, 6-8 almonds and the rest to make up weight in cashews.
Medjool dates or standard (pitted) dates work fine. The original recipe I cloned from had honey as well, but this is a sweet drink anyway, I don't think it needs it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Almost Kingston's
- Paleo-style 'K-waves' - "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy + gluten free
- "Cheesy" herb seed crackers - dairy and gluten free
- Gluten free nut free no bake muesli bars
- Gluten Free Ginger Slice
- Gluten Free Pastry (Rollable!)
- Fruity Gluten Free Muffins
- Fluffy and Tasty Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Corn, Nut and Soy free bread. Suitable for FAILSAFE Elimination Diet
- Gluten Free Butter Cake Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Nut Free Quick Chocolate Cake
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- "Failsafe" Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg* free Pizza base (+ topping suggestion)