- 5 medjool dates, Pitted
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao powder
- 100 grams raw cashews, Pre-soaked for 2hrs if possible
- 250 grams ice cubes
- 500 grams filtered water
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl with MC on and blend for 2 minute speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was inspired by Marcus Pearce from the Exceptional Life Blueprint.
Try this for an amazing healthy pick me up and enjoy the health benefits without the nasties!
Soaking cashews increases creaminess and health benefits but is not essential.
both Tm31 and Tm5 can be used
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten