- 40 g raw sugar
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 3 Fresh Limes, ends trimmed off and remaining limes quartered
- 120 g vodka
- 100 g Bundaberg Spiced Ginger Beer
- 100 g soda water
- 400 g ice cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place your 400g ice into your glasses to chill
- Place raw sugar in , MC on, mill 10 seconds, speed 9
- Add 20 mint leaves, 3 trimmed and quartered limes into , MC on, 30 seconds, speed 3.
- Scrape down sides of bowl
- Place vodka, Bundaberg Spiced Ginger Beer, Soda Water and ice from your glasses into , MC on, 10 seconds speed 4.
- Pour into glasses with a straw. If preferred, add more ice and/or soda water to the individual glasses.
Accessories you need
If you prefer you can use Bacardi, but I drink both and don't taste much difference so I use whatever is on hand at the time.
Traditionally Spiced Ginger Mojito uses spiced rum, but I decided to try a 'cheats' version. Saves buying extra alcohol. If you use spiced rum then leave out the spiced ginger beer and use the soda water only upping it to 200ml.
If you prefer, you can use 200ml Bundaberg Ginger Beer in place of the Spiced Ginger beer and soda.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- 'Ginger FREE' gingerbread - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free
- Mushroom, Leek and Bacon Risotto
- Taylor's Healthy Lunchbox Bliss Balls / Bars - gluten free, nut free, dairy free
- San Choy Bow (Allergy Friendly)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Dip - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Berry Cheesecake - Allergy Friendly - (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cocoa Free, Soy Free)
- Avocado Hommus
- Tomato, Chorizo and Zucchini Risotto
- Chicken and Spinach Risotto