- 1 frozen banana in chunks
- 120 g frozen pineapple chunks
- 5 - 10 g fresh ginger
- 250 g coconut milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 50 g coconut water ( optional )
- 2 - 3 dates ( to taste, optional )
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl , MC in and whizz for 1 min / sp 10.
Accessories you need
( recipe adapted from Alive Magazine )
Make your own coconut milk by whizzing 25g unsweetened shredded/dessicated coconut with 250g water 2 min / sp 10
Some Health benefits -Bananas are high in potassium, high in antioxidants, and also help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin -- the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
Pineapple is high in manganese, a mineral that is critical to development of strong bones and connective tissue.
Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body
Coconut milk contains lauric acid, antimicrobial lipids and capric acid, which have antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie