- 300 grams ice
- 300 grams Pineapple Tinned & Drained, Dont discard Juice
- 120 grams Midori, Melon Liqour
- 60 grams Malibu, Coconut Rum Liqour
- 70 grams vodka
- 150 grams Sparkling Minreal Water
- fresh mint leaves, Garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in bow.
30 Seconds Speed 9
Pour into glasses & garnish with a mint leaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Chilli Nuts
- Lime & Coconut Bites
- Rocky Road HOT CROSS Buns
- Savoury HOT CROSS Rolls
- St. Patricks Day Chocolate, Guiness & Spinach Cup Cakes
- St Patricks Day Kiwi Tapioca Pudding with Pistachio Coconut Crumb
- St. Patricks Day Shepherd's Pie with White Sweet Potato & Pea Smash
- St. Patricks Day Green Salad - Cucumber, Apple & Fetta
- St Patricks Day Irish Soda Bread
- St Patricks Day Mint Tea Punch
- Christmas Nougat
- Christmas Shortbread with Goji Berries & Glace Cherries
- Corn rolls
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Zucchini Donuts
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake