- 1 Medjool date, de-seeded and chopped
- 260 grams skim milk, rice milk, almond milk etc
- 4 level teaspoons cacao powder
- 10 grams Maple syrup pure
Place chopped date, milk and cacao powder into bowl
Cook 7 mins, 70C/Speed 3
Add maple syrup, stir 10 secs/speed 2
Can be made with lactose free milk, almond milk, rice milk etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe