- 300 g low fat milk, or lite soy
- 200 g ice cube, one average tray ice
- 2 bananas
- 125 g stawberrys, fresh or frozen
- 200 low fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon oatbran or lecithin meal
place fruit in TM bowlk and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4
place yoghurt, milk, ice and oatbran into bowl and blend for 1 minute on speed 10
Strawberry and Banana low-fat smoothie
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread