- 1 tablespoon Rice Malt Sirup, apprx. 20 gr. mixed with 1 tbsp warm water
- 20 gram vodka
- 20 gram brandy
- 40 gram freshly brewed Espresso, warm or cooled
- 100 gram ice cubes
1. Mix Rice Malt Sirup with 1 tblsp warm water in an extra bowl until liquified.
2. Add all other indredients3. Mix 20 sec/Reverse/speed 4
Strain through a thin sieve into Martini glass and serve with cacao nibs.
Carefully increase the RMS or add 1 drop of liquid (vanilla) stevia if not sweet enough for your taste.
Double or triple the recipe ingredients if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.