- 1 tablespoon Rice Malt Sirup, apprx. 20 gr. mixed with 1 tbsp warm water
- 20 gram vodka
- 20 gram brandy
- 40 gram freshly brewed Espresso, warm or cooled
- 100 gram ice cubes
Recipe is created for
1. Mix Rice Malt Sirup with 1 tblsp warm water in an extra bowl until liquified.
2. Add all other indredients3. Mix 20 sec/Reverse/speed 4
Strain through a thin sieve into Martini glass and serve with cacao nibs.
Carefully increase the RMS or add 1 drop of liquid (vanilla) stevia if not sweet enough for your taste.
Double or triple the recipe ingredients if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHAI MASALA - Masala Chai
- Sicilian Mule
- Citrus Bender
- Coconut and Mango Daiquiri ( Mocktail directions also)
- Creamy Cashew Milk
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate