- 1 tablespoon Rice Malt Sirup, apprx. 20 gr. mixed with 1 tbsp warm water
- 20 gram vodka
- 20 gram brandy
- 40 gram freshly brewed Espresso, warm or cooled
- 100 gram ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
1. Mix Rice Malt Sirup with 1 tblsp warm water in an extra bowl until liquified.
2. Add all other indredients3. Mix 20 sec/Reverse/speed 4
Strain through a thin sieve into Martini glass and serve with cacao nibs.
Carefully increase the RMS or add 1 drop of liquid (vanilla) stevia if not sweet enough for your taste.
Double or triple the recipe ingredients if needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe