- 200 g ice cubes
- 100 g Drinking chocolate
- 400 g Milk, (I like to use coconut milk for coconut flavour)
1. Put the ice and drinking chocolate powder in the mixing bowl, blend for 30 sec/speed 9.
2. Scrape down the sides with your spatula.
3. Add the milk and blend for 1 min/speed 9.
4. Pour straight into 2 mason jars (or glasses)!
You can make this dairy free buy substituting the milk for coconut milk or lactose free milk!
If it isn't sweet enough for you. You could add some rice malt syrup or a bit of rapadura sugar!
For a treat I tip sugar-free chocolate topping around the inside of the glass/jar!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart