- 1 tray ice cubes
- 1/2 --- cup verjuice
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 2 small or 1 large organic or unwaxed lemons, washed but not peeled
- 1000 grams still or sparkling water
Add ice cubes to TM bowl and pulverise for 5 seconds on speed 10.Add verjuice and stevia.Remove top and bottom of the lemons and cut in quarters. Add lemons to the bowl with 500g water. Set the speed dial to closed lid position. Pulse the Turbo button 4 times.Add remaining 500g water, insert basket into the bowl and strain into jug.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, Basil and Chicken Risotto
- Spiced Plum Quinoa
- Blueberry Quinoa with Cinnamon and Honey
- Sugar Free Tomato Sauce
- Plum, Nettle and Honey Juice
- Banana, Date and Cardamom Muffins
- Apricot and Ginger Bliss Balls
- Lemon Yoghurt Cake
- Date and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Coffee and Cardamom Custard
- Pear and Blueberry Muffins with Hidden Greens
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- HcG Compliant Thai Chicken Larb
- LCHF GF Choc Hazelnut Brownie
- LCHF Chocolate Nutty Crunch, Dairy Free with Paleo option
- choc banana bread seed enriched muffins
- Coconut Slice, Sugar Free, Low Carb
- Fluffy Pancakes with Blueberry Syrup
- Dairy free, Almond milk chocolate panna cotta (using home made almond milk)
- Bittersweet Coconut Cacao Truffles
- Tomato sauce (Healthy)
- LCHF, Sugar Free Chocolate Panna Cotta