- 550 grams frozen mixed fruit and vegetables, (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 650 grams coconut water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all the ingredients. Place spatula in the MC hole and blend 1 minute/Speed 10 constantly stirring with the spatula.
*I pre-prepare and freeze ziplock bags of mixed fruit/veg and chia seeds so that it is all ready to go. You can use any type of fruit/veg. The mixed fruit and vegetables that I use include:Fruit:
- Red Apple
- Green Apple
- Fresh Beetroot
- Kale Leaves
- Spinach Leaves
Accessories you need
To view pictures with the method visit: //thermotwinning.blogspot.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go