- 2 green apples, (skin on, cored)
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, (skin off)
- 1 lime, (skin off)
- 1 banana, (peeled)
- 1 orange, (skin off)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Spirulina Powder
- 2 tbsp Flax Seed Oil
- 2.5 Cups cube water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1/2 cupof the water into the mixing bowl along with all fruit and vegetables. Mix for 30 seconds speed 10.
Add the water, flax seed oil, spirulina and chia seeds and mix for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Refridgerate until cold or add ice with the water then enjoy!
This recipe makes 2 meal sized smoothies or 4 smaller sizes ones. I prepare all the fruit and freeze in freezer bags then take out 15 minutes before blending
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food