- 150 ml tequila
- 60 ml cointreau or triple sec
- 90 ml lime juice
- 2 egg whites
- 100 g raw sugar
- 650 gm ice
- good pinch of salt
8Recipe is created for
Pulverise sugar - speed 9 for approximately 10 seconds
add wet ingredients and mix - speed 4 for 5 seconds
add ice in 2 or 3 goes and blitz on speed 9 until you have the desired consistency - check every 10 seconds
The amount of ice you will need will vary with different brands of teqiula
Store in the thermoserver in a freezer if you want it firmer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe