- 30 grams Dates pitted
- 20 grams Oats,rolled
- 1 Ripe bannana
- 3 cubes Frozen Almond Milk
- 3 cubes frozen yoghurt
- 60 grams Milk (Any)
- Dash Cinnamon (to taste)
1. Add all ingredients
2. Turn dial slowly to speed 9 - blend 20 seconds
3. Use Turbo to break up any remaining frozen cubes
(5-6 pulses should do it)
I use the frozen cubes of Almond Milk and Yoghurt to make this a nice thick consistency. You can also use frozen banana (but not with the frozen cubes as it gets too thick). If you don't have any of the ingredients frozen you can still make this - it just won't be as thick.
Be careful about adding extra dates - they are very sweet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten