- 2 frozen bananas slice d (sliced before or after freezing doesn't matter but freeze with peel off!) 1 mango All the coconut water from one baby coconut 1 big handful or 2 of silverbeet or spinach 1 tsp vanilla Blend lots...it's so creamy, just close your eyes and go to your special place!!
8Recipe is created for
Add everything to the TM bowl and blend on speed 8-9 for 1.5 to 2 minutes
The greens used are raw. If you are newbie to green smoothies then start with a small amount of greens. The smoothie tastes like fruit and looks green. As you have them more often you will crave more greens and will naturaly add more in. Your goal is to have at least 40% greens and 60% fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Soft Butter for the Fridge
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free