- 3 passionfruit
- 2 mangoes
- 1 orange, peeled
- 130 grams lime juice
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 4 x 350 gram bottles Apple Cider
1. Place passionfruit pulp into mixing bowl. Mix 20 seconds/ reverse/speed 5. Remove, strain seeds and reserve juice.
2. Place the flesh from the mangoes into the mixing bowl with the orange (cut into 4), lime juice, reserved passionfruit juice and ice. Blend 1 minute/ speed 9.
3. Reserve fruit concentrate till ready to serve. Combine 150g fruit concentrate to a 350g bottle of apple cider, 20 seconds/ speed3, and serve in a chilled cocktail glass or highball glass, garnished with a slice of lime.
You can substitue the apple cider with lemonade, sparling wine or sparling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Passionfruit Sponge Cake
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- A Passionate Crush
- Mum’s Boiled Passionfruit Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Passionfruit Curd