- 3 passionfruit
- 2 mangoes
- 1 orange, peeled
- 130 grams lime juice
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 4 x 350 gram bottles Apple Cider
1. Place passionfruit pulp into mixing bowl. Mix 20 seconds/ reverse/ speed 5. Remove, strain seeds and reserve juice.
2. Place the flesh from the mangoes into the mixing bowl with the orange (cut into 4), lime juice, reserved passionfruit juice and ice. Blend 1 minute/ speed 9.
3. Reserve fruit concentrate till ready to serve. Combine 150g fruit concentrate to a 350g bottle of apple cider, 20 seconds/ speed 3, and serve in a chilled cocktail glass or highball glass, garnished with a slice of lime.
You can substitue the apple cider with lemonade, sparling wine or sparling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Dotty's Melting moments
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Passionfruit Cheesecake Slice
- Passionfruit Slice (Gluten-Free)
- Profiteroles with White Passionfruit Ganache
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM