- 3 passionfruit
- 2 mangoes
- 1 orange, peeled
- 130 grams lime juice
- 100 grams ice cubes
- 4 x 350 gram bottles Apple Cider
1. Place passionfruit pulp into mixing bowl. Mix 20 seconds/ reverse/ speed 5. Remove, strain seeds and reserve juice.
2. Place the flesh from the mangoes into the mixing bowl with the orange (cut into 4), lime juice, reserved passionfruit juice and ice. Blend 1 minute/ speed 9.
3. Reserve fruit concentrate till ready to serve. Combine 150g fruit concentrate to a 350g bottle of apple cider, 20 seconds/ speed 3, and serve in a chilled cocktail glass or highball glass, garnished with a slice of lime.
You can substitue the apple cider with lemonade, sparling wine or sparling water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Passionfruit Cheesecake Slice