- 1 mango
- 500 grams ice cubes
- 100 grams Tropical juice
- 1 Bannana
Recipe is created for
9Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Natural Quick Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Freezing Lunch Snack Drink
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- A Passionate Crush
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- MSG based seasoning
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Fresh mango muesli
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Mango and banana ice cream
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles