- 200 grams frozen banana, Chunks
- 2 tablespoons Paleo Protien Mix
- 1-2 heaped teaspoons Maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoons turmeic latte mix, organic powder
- 350 grams Almond milk
- Weigh all ingredients into Thermomix jug and process on speed 9 for 1 minute.
Turmeric Breakfast Smoothie
Try making your own nut milk, using seeds or nuts of your choice.
Make your own paleo protien mix by using a combination of the following nuts and seeds;flax,sunflower,chia,sesame,pumpkin and almonds.
Find or make your own organic latte mix, using Turmeric, cinnamon,ginger,vanilla, cardamon,chilli and black pepper.
This is a great immune boosting smoothie all year round.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake