- 1 sticks cinnamon quill
- 4-5 pods cardoom
- 2 piece star anise
- 4-6 piece allspice berries
- 4-6 piece Black Peppercorn
- 3 level teaspoons ground tumeric
- 2 level teaspoons ground ginger
- 2-3 drops Young Living Black Pepper Oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons Organic coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons organic coconut syrup
- 500 grams milk, rice-almond
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place dry ingredients in bowl and grind speed 10 x 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat 5 minutes, 90C, speed 2.
- Strain into cups and sprinkle with chocolate. Enjoy
Accessories you need
* Could replace Turmeric & Ginger powder with fresh root.
* Use your choice of milk
* Use your choice of sweetener
* Play around with quantities of spices to suit
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.