- 1 pods vanilla pod, Cut into 3
- 1 pods star anise
- 1.5 stalks cinnamon quill, Cut into 3
- 1 level teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 level teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 level teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 level teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 level teaspoons ground black pepper
- 200 grams raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Take all spices and mill on speed 10 for one minute. Stop half way through and ensure all spices have been incorporated and ground to a fine powder.
Add, one cup of raw sugar and mix on reverse for 15 seconds speed 4.
This spice mix is best kept in a glass jar.
- To make a glass of Chai, warm a cup of milk and add 1-2 teaspoons of the Vanilla Chai Spice Mix. To your taste.
This Chai Spice Mix is suitable to be given as a gift.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.